Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FairFx

I heard that as well Sam, lots of different admin fees for all sorts of things ...... rather stick with cash but that is just me !

Gold 5 Star Member
    BBC Moneybox did a 30 minute programme last week covering holiday finance. It can be heard again on BBC IPlayer or on iTunes.

This may help this is from the FairFx website.

"What are the fees for using my account?

We do not charge any monthly or quarterly fees or any fees for checking your on-line balance and statements. The $ and € cards incur fees for ATM withdrawals at $2.00 and €1.50 respectively. The £ card incurs 1.4% cost on all transactions and an additional £1 for overseas ATM withdrawals. UK ATM withdrawals for the £ card incur a £1.50 charge but do not incur 1.4% on top of this. Please refer to our terms and conditions for detailed information regarding fees."

As you can see the only charge is for ATM withdrawals, quite normal. I have a few dollars still on my FairFx card from last year and it's all still there.

I don't know about other cards

Keith
    Last edited by syrup; 30-06-2012 at 18:32.

Florida Newbie
    We used fairfx sat year and had no problem with them and what $ I had left was still there when I started to put more on for this years vacation so no fees & all good company I used in all stores ie Walmart restaurants ect even at gas stations

I got my dollars on Sat morning at 9.15 after ordering at 1pm on Friday- so excellant service