Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairly Rotten Really

wrpac00
    Quote Originally Posted by kitch50 View Post
    I have been struggling with this as well, I thought I had pressed something, I can't seem to get back for the forum home page, I just seem to get this Activity Stream ...
    Click on 'Home' next to Activity Stream. Must admit it is a tad annoying each time you want to get onto the forum.

Normal service resumed today, glorious sunshine and the 10 day forecast looks like wall to wall sunshine with very little chance of rain

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    Liz that sounds wonderful, I hope it stays until I arrive on 26th (4 weeks today)
    Jan&Steve

We are just back from Austria and had sweltering weather then back to wet, miserable Edinburgh, at least it would be wet and warm in Florida. Otherwise we might just go back to Austria, it is still hot there.

Andrena

Florida Chatterbox
    Been here almost a week now. To say the weather has been disappointing, would be an under-statement.

Does anyone know when the sun gets here?

Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    Been here almost a week now. To say the weather has been disappointing, would be an under-statement.

Does anyone know when the sun gets here?
    Sorry to be a downer but the Weather Channel says scattered thunderstorms until next Thursday

Keith

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by syrup View Post
    Sorry to be a downer but the Weather Channel says scattered thunderstorms until next Thursday

Keith
    Saw that Keith. Sunshine State - not.

Same app shows glorious weather, blue skies, 0% chance rain, virtually every other holiday destination we like. Sod's law.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'm on the Gulf Coast at the moment and I agree that Wednesday and Thursday were pretty poor with cloud all day. Today was a very sunny hot day although it's raining quite hard as I type this.

Early September can be quite changeable in my experience but it usually settles down as the month goes on.

Florida Expert
    Two hour thunderstorm from just after 4 p.m on Friday, 14th September as we were at St. Armand's Circle in Sarasota.

Despite that the programmed free concert took place as planned outside the Van Wezel theatre starting soon after 6 p.m
    Clare R

I arrived the day before Isaac. The weather was mixed for the first 4/5 days and then settled down into a nice sunshine pattern. Unfortunately, the pattern changed a couple of days ago so I have to get my fix of sunshine before 1100am when the clouds come over and we have a showery pattern for the rest of the day. I did manage to get out again from 2.00pm until just after 6.00pm when the heavens opened again. Going back to UK on Sunday so good job I already got my suntan and didn't leave it until the last minute[msncool][msncool]