Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're back!!!

Garry, most villa owners will accommodate guests for as few or as many days that they require.

Have fun with your plans.

Hi Gary,

We are going back in December and will not doing the parks this time. Here is the link for some great suggestion given by forum members. http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums...e-themed-parks

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Welcome back Garry...were also planning for Summer 2013...exciting stuff!

Florida Savvy
    Glad to see that you are planning a return trip Garry. Hubby surprised me last week by suggesting FL as an option for when the kids have spring break next year - needless to say, I got to researching and planning before he had chance to change his mind!!!

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks all, it's good to be back!!!

Flights booked, car (school bus) booked, villa booked and a countdown started so just the problem of having to wait nearly 300 days for it to come around now!!!

We know what park tickets we want so will buy them whenever the urge takes me as there's no rush for them. Booking Discovery Cove this month once i work out which day we all want to do it. Also looking at staying 1 night at Royal Pacific at Universal to get the front of line passes and the early entry into Harry Potter. Looks like everyone wants to do this so will add that to the list. May well do that instead of the Radisson at Manchester airport the night beforte the flight. Same price but i think we'll get more from the Universal hotel than the Manchester Airport one!!

Lots to think about and organise and lots to save up but glad to be going back for the 4th time in 5 years!!

Cheers.
    Garry Pullan

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gpullan View Post
    We know what park tickets we want so will buy them whenever the urge takes me as there's no rush for them.
    Keep your eye open for any announcements regards theme park ticket price increases. I can't remember if it's usually March or May when Disney put their prices up and the rest tend to follow suit quickly after. Martin usually gets wind of a price increase just before it happens - typically 24 or 48 hours if memory serves me correct.
    Steve

Florida Junior
    Welcome back, I remember your problems last yr, It really put me on the alert. We have always stayed at a non-gated community and everything went well. I look forward to returning in the near future.

We're back!!!

Hi Gary
    Good to hear your going back. We're going back in 10 days and no plans for theme parks either the kids want a break from them. We are repeat villa renters in calabay parc. It's our favorite. Never had any problems there always have security
    Randy Johnston

Florida Newbie
    IMO gated communities are not as safe as people think, look at all the people who have gate codes, pool guys, lawn people, realtors, utilities, ex guests the list goes on, I have seen them queuing in cars and following others in through the gates.
    Our community is not gated but we have CCTV at the entrance and regular sheriff patrols and have not heard of any break ins
    David