Part 7 – The Day We Nearly Walked The Plank

Saturday morning we laze by the pool, and decide today’s the day we’ll go to Celebration. We reluctantly leave the poolside and head for the Market Street Cafe in Celebration, where we have been very impressed on a previous trip.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mrket_St2.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	383

And we’re not disappointed. Everything about this place is lovely, the food, the setting, the service

Name:	Mrket_St1.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	384

I don’t even grumble about the automatic gratuity on the bill, for a change.

Next destination is Magic Kingdom, and we’re keen to get there in time for the 3pm parade, and time is ticking by, however the kids are keen to do our own Abbey Road re-enactment whilst at Celebration, and I have to say it’s not going well:

Name:	Abbey_Rd1.jpg 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	385

A few minutes later I snap this whilst the girls are setting themselves up for a better version

Name:	Abbey_Rd2.jpg 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	386

And we decide it’s the winner, but Ringo must have been on a day off.

Hurry hurry, Parade starts soon. It’s a short journey from Celebration to the Magic Kingdom car park, then a swift tram ride to the “Transportation Centre”, then a whole lot of disappointment when we discover no monorails are running at all. Oh heck, it’ll have to be the ferry boat. It’s MANY years since we last took the Ferry Boat, and we don’t know what did it but one of our girls is seriously spooked by boats so we avoid them at all costs. So 10 of us have a fun trip on the boat, and one of us sits very quietly looking pale but knowing it’s the only way she’ll get there.

Name:	ferryboat.jpg 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	387

And here’s the picture limit for this post, Read on below.......