Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dad's Taxi's...... Part 6 - The Day I Ate Salad !

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Sweet Tomatoes sounds yummy! My sort of place by the sounds of it

Great trip report. The Sweet Tomatoes place really sounds worth trying.

On breakfasts, I have to agree with "Why can’t British hotels just see the light and give up offering a “Full English”? Give me pancakes and syrup." Half my life is spent in British hotels and they are generally rubbish at breakfast, but there is an exception to this rule. Get yourself off to Belfast and try an Ulster fry in almost any hotel or restaurant. Full English is a pale imitation.
    Tonish

I must remember Sweet Tomato next time we take the grand children as they are vegitarians
    Carol

Oh Dave, you really make me laugh I love your style of writing and sense of humour!

Liz

Florida Savvy
    Loving the reports Dave not been on the forum for quite a while so doing a little catch up! Love,love,love pancakes bacon and maple syrup for breakfast!!! Closest we can get here is frankie and bennies triple stack egg and bacon and get the syrup on the side. Mmmmm. Always gives us a little taste of Orlando, until you walk out the door of course!lol! Going to read the rest of your reports now, so glad you had such a great time and congrats to you and mrs dads taxi on your anniversary!!
    Pauline
    Pauline mccluskey