Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Which pre paid card is best?

Florida Newbie

Which pre paid card is best?

I was thinking of getting a pre payment card to use. They seem to be mainly mastercard. Can this be used everywhere ie shops, restaurants and supermarkets? Has anyone got one and found them to be useful?

Thanks for any advice.

Florida Newbie
    if you are going to get one use the one from Travellex cash passport as it gives the highest exchange rate and they own and run all the same cards like Thomas cook etc and you can top it up on line or by phone any time I use it every time i visit orlando and have yet to find anyone refuse it or have problems with it

Gold 5 Star Member
    We've had no problems with our Fairfx card, exchange rate has always been good and reloads quickly.
    Babblin Boo

We used the Fairfx card last year and it was the best rate at the time. Although we never had any problems using it in shops/stores we did have a problem getting cash out of ATM's at the end of the holiday, we did have enough money in there including the fee. We contacted FX and they were unable to help. So it's there for our next trip.