Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Fun in the Sun tickets package question

Fun in the Sun tickets package question

Hi Martin - Can I just check on something for one of our guests, with regards to the Fun in the Sun package tickets: - do the 4 days Disney Park tickets for Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom have to be consecutive days or not after the start day?
    Also, do you have to spend one day at each of the 4 parks, or can you miss one park out and visit one of the parks twice (on 2 separate days) if you know what I mean?
    Cheers
    Pam

The days can be used over a 14 day period. They visit any park on day, so could do Mk 4 times if they wanted to.

Fun in the Sun tickets package question

Thanks for the info
    Pam

Quote Originally Posted by florida4sun View Post
    The days can be used over a 14 day period. They visit any park on day, so could do Mk 4 times if they wanted to.
    Sorry, just another question with regards to this from my guests. If you went to say Magic Kingdom on the morning, then went out somewhere for lunch and got your hand stamped so you could return to Magic Kingdom later in the day for the fireworks, do you have to pay the car parking twice? They keep putting up the prices for the car parks and I know it's quite expensive nowadays.
    Cheers
    Pam

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Car parking is valid all day at any of the parks as long as you keep the receipt in the car.
    Christine

Quote Originally Posted by christhear View Post
    Car parking is valid all day at any of the parks as long as you keep the receipt in the car.
    Oh good, that saves them quite a bit. Many thanks everyone
    Pam