Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: What will be up and running in the Fantasyland expansion by next Summer?

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar

What will be up and running in the Fantasyland expansion by next Summer?

What will be up and running in the Fantasyland expansion by next Summer? Im really excited for the Seven Dwarves Mine and The Little Mermaid feature (though still not entirely sure whats happening with this?) but would love to know what will be operational by next August when we visit for our honeymoon

Here a current view of Fantasyland taken from outside Snow White looking over what was 20,000 leagues. The mine train ride is due to open in 2014 but a few areas should be open later this year.

However Snow White closed for good on May 31st and will become a Princess 'meet and greet' area later this year.

Overall this whole area of the park is a real mess at the moment.

Dave

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fantasylandmay2012.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	355
    Last edited by DaveL; 08-06-2012 at 05:39.
    Dave Lewis

If you go to YouTube and search for Time-Lapse Video: New Fantasyland Springs To Life then you can view a video of ... errrh ... time lapse video of the new Fantasyland springing to life. Couldn't describe it better myself!

I would embed the video here, but I'd have to moderate myself afterwards, sorry.
    Euan

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Thanks guys