Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What has changed (ESTA and APIS) since 2010?

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Thank you all. We're flying with Virgin so im assuming they will send us APIS to complete before we fly then? And how long before do we do ESTAs?

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I did my esta only about 8days before we travelled and it was appproved straight away.
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox
    This may be a foolish question but on the virgin website the options for reason for travel are staying in the US or fly drive customer we will be staying in the US for two weeks but also are fly drive passengers cant tick both so which one should I tick ? I think when I did it before I ticked fly drive but cant remember. Thanks
    kym

Kym, go fly-drive option - you will be fine.

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Carol I'm not sure why I get so nervous when I'm filling out these forms lol
    kym

Super Moderator
    https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ that is the link to the official US government site which charges $14 rather than using one of the other sites which make and additional administration charge. It is now possible to complete all the Esta's for the group and make one payment at the end whereas when they first came out you had to pay individually. Think it is 72 hours before flying that an ESTA needs to be approved.