Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Non-members Not Seeing Pics

Non-members Not Seeing Pics

Having toiled over my trip reports, I've emailed links to my family and they tell me they can't see any photos without registering as members. Is this a new policy? I've sent links in the past and not had this problem.
    Dave.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    It's the default setting of the new(ish) forum software. I've just changed one of the options so they should now be able to see the pictures without logging in. Let me know if they still cannot see them.

Thanks John, when the kids are up I'll try on one of their laptops, and let you know.
    Dave.

Hi John, my IT Tech son has just demonstrated that I needn't have waited for them to wake up to try it - I could just open an incognito browser that wasn't logged in as me!

Anyway, it has changed. Non members can now see a thumbnail, but not view the picture at the size set in my post, or click on the thumbnail to enlarge. Is this the best I can hope for or can I be cheeky and ask if there's any more settings could be changed?

Incidentally I just looked back at posts I made before the forum software switch, and non-members can see full size pictures within those posts.
    Cheers,
    Last edited by Dads_Taxi; 01-06-2012 at 16:42.
    Dave.