Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Changing Flight Number on ESTA

Changing Flight Number on ESTA

Monarch have decided to change our flight number for our flight on Saturday, with no explanation. I have spoken to their customer services (after listening to 10 minutes of dreadful music) and have been assured that our APIS information has been assigned to the correct flight.

As there are 11 of us flying, I'm not sure I can be bothered amending all the ESTAs. Does anyone think this would be advisable? If I do amend them, does the ESTA reference number stay the same?
    Dave.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I suppose not changing it just gives the Immigration Officer another reason to make life difficult but I wouldn't bother - there's no requirement that the Flight Number is entered on ESTA, never mind a need to change it every time you travel.

As KG says, no need at all. This is not even a required field in ESTA at all, never mind to be constantly updated. If you did decide to update it, the ESTA number will not change.

Incidentally, there was also no need to contact Monarch. APIS is supplied by the airlines to DHS as effectively a PAXLST msg on a flight by flight basis, so if they moved your booking to a different flight number, then by definition they must transmit the correct data
    Keith

Cheers both for the speedy responses.
    Dave.