Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's my car

Florida Newbie

What's my car

Hi was just wondering if anyone on here has been to Florida recently and had the luxury suv from Orlando international with Alamo if so wondered what it was escalade or navigator

We rented one at Christmas and it was a Navigator. I think it can be either a Navigator or an Escalade, it's just which one they happen to have available when you arrive. In our case there was no choice, they only had one car in that class left on site.
    Tonish

Florida Newbie
    Yes last year we had the luxury suv and it was the escalade but no choice it was waiting at the side of the Alamo pits top not that we needed a choice great car

Florida Chatterbox
    We rented a luxury SUV in April and the choice was either an BMW X3 of a Suburban - to be honest I wasn't the keen on the Suburban, it was huge bit not too luxury

Florida Chatterbox
    Actually, just seen that this is listed as premium not luxury... where we given the right car Roger?

Florida Newbie
    No suburban is definately cheaper

Administrator
    The BMW is classed as a Luxury (and not usually offered), but the Suburban is a Premium. If you took the Suburban then this is cheaper than the Luxury SUV. In which case, email info@uscarhire.co.uk with all your order details so we can look to have the difference refunded.

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    Can you hire a Suburban from Sanford Airport.?

Our friends want to hire this car and are arriving at Sanford this year. I have tried a search but looks like only available from MCO.
    Graham

Florida Newbie
    Do they class the x3 as a luxury suv it not really in the same class as the escalade or navigator and is much smaller

I would agree that the BMW X3 is very much smaller. My daughter-in-law drives one and I really don't like it at all. I wouldn't class it as luxury at all.

Andrena