Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's my car

Administrator
    Alamo actually have 2 Luxury SUV Categories, and ours is the large one. The smaller one is the likes of the Lincoln MKX and teh BMW will fall in to that class. If you book our Luxury SUV and get the BMW then I would expect some sort of refund (unless you specifically opted for the smaller Luxury SUV when you got there). To date I've not heard of anyone booking our Luxury SUV and taking the smaller one as the smaller one only has 5 seats.

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    I would "Never" class BMW's as luxury. Had a few now over the years & regretted everyone. Broken gearbox's, Blown Turbo's, Sheared Crankshaft, Fuel Problems etc, etc. The customer service (if that's what they call it) was atrocious!!!!

Quality control?? What quality control?? Wrote to BMW dealer, still waiting for a reply. Happy to accept praise, but no after sale's service.

I would suggest they have cut many, many corners over the last few years and the cars reflect this. If you have had a good one you have been lucky[]
    mike

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for that roger