Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Indian Creek

Indian Creek

After some great advice on my previous post I set out looking at the communities recommended and have found some villas on Indian Creek.

For those that have either been there before or own there is it possible to walk from Indian Creek to the Formosa shopping centre, if so how long would it take and what type of road would we walk down

Thanks very much for any advice

Kathryn

Florida Expert
    Hi, we own on Indian Creek, it is possible to walk to Formosa gardens area, it is approx 1 mile. The walkways (pavements) are good, it would also depend on how quick you walk and the weather. We have seen plenty of walkers.

Hi Kathryn,
    We too are in Indian Creek and we have walked it ourselves several times. I'm not sure I would do it in the high heat of the day, but it's a pleasant stroll early evening and it's well lit most of the way. You could always walk down and get a taxi back if you didn't want to walk both ways, although we've walked both ways several times. We had guests last year who walked down and got a taxi back and, if I remember rightly, I think they said it was $7 back to the house.

The Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Wild Wings, TGI Friday's and Giordanno's Italian are all in the Formosa Gardens Village and there are tons of other restaurants a few minutes further. You have a great choice close by!
    Sarah

autumnc thanks for the reply, its does sound like there are plenty of places to eat out. It sounds like it might be the right place for us especially with those choices a walk away plus more only a few minutes further away.

Off to have a look at the villas for next year

Kathryn

You're welcome Kathryn. As Lesley says, it's about a mile to walk - some people would think that would be too far, others would be happy to stroll down, so it's down to you personally. It's hard to say how long it would take, it depends on how quick or slow you go, but the mile will give you a good idea.

Happy hunting
    Sarah