Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alamo at Orlando Airport

Quote Originally Posted by drino View Post
    So if you book with alamo,do you just arrive get luggage and go to the garage area and then what just pick any car?
    Say i want a intermediate 4dr...
    You must choose your car catergory!! when you book and when you arrive at Alamo you check-in at the desk or kiosk and then walk out to the parking lot and you choose your vehicle.

Yup, another long time Alamo-user here. Never had any issues and have been able to swap cars without any problem.

Like others have said, it's great being able to choose your car. I'm an Alamo insiders member, which used to mean you didn't have to check in at all. Just grab your luggage and go straight to the car 'lot' with your hire voucher and Insiders card.

They changed it now, so you need to check-in but that's no trouble as I've never experienced a monster queue.

We are here now just arrived here in sunny Florida a few days ago and picked up our car from Alamo. Had to go to the check-in desk as the kiosk didn't work for us but there was no queue. We just chose the SUV we wanted from the row of cars and off we went. We've used Alamo many times in the past with no problems.
    Pam