Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Tickets on disneys website

Florida Newbie

Tickets on disneys website

Hi, I was just on disneys website looking at their ticket prices, they do an ultimate ticket, 14 days for the price of 7, which is a hopper ticket, for £236 per adult.
    i looked on the ticket link on here and I got a bit confused when it said four days over a 14 day period. What does that mean exactly? And it's not a hopper ticket either.....
    that was for the bonus package plus universal.
    any ideas? Thank you :-)

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    When it says X days over a 14 day period it means you can use it X many days from the day you first use it to 14 days later. That means you can spread you days to the parks out. There is a hopper ticket available (you can visit more than 1 park a day) but this will cost more.
    To be honest most people dont want to spend everyday of their holiday in a Theme park and may want to go to other parks as well.
    Christine

Looks like you are comparing two different tickets. The 'Ultimate' is only available to UK guests (I think) and can not be purchased in the US, but the base tickets are available to everyone, you can purchase a set number of days to be used over a 14 day period, and I think you can add 'hopping' and 'non-expiry' at an extra cost.

I am sure someone will give you a better explanation - but that should keep you going for now!!!

With our tickets you can however many days you need with and with out hopping and water parks. Most popular tickets are
    5 day day base around £160 (5 days in the main parks over a 14 day period).
    5 day water park fun and more (5 main days and 5 watermark days) Round £197
    99% of our tickets are sold without hopping, hopping is only required if you want to visit more than one disney park on the same day. Not advised unless you have been loads of times and just want to do a ride here and a ride there.

for a 14 days holiday, at most you will get 10 days in the parks (assuming some days off). So its pointless spending all that money pin 14 days unlimited access. Especially if you are also doing Universal. IOA, Sea World Busch etc.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    There are so many combinations with Disney tickets I know it can be confusing. You first need to decide how many days you will be visiting a Disney Park, do you want to visit more than one park in a day(hopping). Hopping costs approx $50 per ticket irrespective of how many days the ticket is for. Also do you want to visit the water parks, once you have decided all this you can then make an informed decision of the best ticket to buy. I know this sounds complecated but it is all part of the planning fun.
    Lyn