Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: ESTA for each state visited

Florida Chatterbox

ESTA for each state visited

Apologies in advance if this question has already been asked and answered.

Myself, Hubby and daughter travelled to Orlando in Feb this year, we applied for ESTAS which were approved. My daughter is travelling to New York and Washington in October this year with school, my question is, does she need a new ESTA because she is travelling to a different state ? I have read up on the ESTA website and it seems that as long as the ESTA is still valid it can be used again for entry to the states? But on the ESTA we have it gives the address we stayed at in Orlando? Im a little confused.....

Many thanks
    Angela

Hi Angela,

The existing ESTA will be fine. It covers entry into the US not just to specific states. You can go online and update the information on the ESTA to show the new address where your daughter will be staying.

Hope your trip to Orlando earlier this year and that your daughter has a great trip in October!
    Jim

Gold 5 Star Member
    The address where she's staying is optional so she doesn't have to do anything. I travel to different parts of the US most months and never change my ESTA although she will have to put the address where she will be staying on arrival on the Advanced Passenger information.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 09-05-2012 at 12:01.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    The address where she's staying is optional so she doesn't have to do anything. I travel to different parts of the US most months and never change my ESTA although she will have to put the address where she will be staying on arrival on the Advanced Passenger information.
    Whats the Advanced Passenger information bit?? This on the ESTA?
    Angela

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    The Advanced Passanger Information is what needs to be filled in with the airline before flying.
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox
    oh ok Lyn thanks, im presuming then that her school will do that
    Angela