Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Toyota Sienna 8 seater

Florida Chatterbox

Toyota Sienna 8 seater

Hi all

i have had an 8 seater before, and there more of us going this time 6 adult and 2 x 5 year olds( booster seats) and i am the only driver. so apart from the luggage would everyone be comfortable?

and i cant remember the boot size how many cases can you fit in?

as i dont mind a squeeze to and from the airport, as its a sienna or a 12 / 15 seater van and £250 more

thanks in advance
    Paul

We had seven of us in a seven seater van and you mentioned it was only a squeeze to and from the airport, so I would stick with the 8 seater if that helps.

We have rented an eight seater suv. This was enough for seven people and all the luggage. Although two of the party had solid suitcases which are not really suitable when trying to place them in the luggage space. Adequate comfortable seating.

Florida Chatterbox
    We found this to be more than adequate for 6 adults so had two spare seats. We had 6 suitcases plus two carry on cases and handbags - we did put some of the handluggage in the gaps but that gives you some idea of the room. It has a very deep 'trunk'.

Florida Expert
    We rented a Sienna when our parents joined us at our house two summers ago. Our two teenagers stayed at home when we went to collect/return them from the airport so we were fine with luggage. It would have been a 'squeeze' from the airport with luggage but it was fine for us driving them around central Florida. (They didn't want to drive as they are 80 or in their late 70's).