Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheesecake Factory

When we went at Easter we had cheesecakes 'to go'. Son couldn't manage all his (light weight) so I had to 'help him out'!!-Wonder why I put a few pounds on !!
    Jan & Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa C View Post
    I love the Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp but I always ask for just the chicken and it's never a problem. It's one of our must do restaurants.
    I had ths inc the chicken, no room for cheesecake 😢
    Regards, Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJan View Post
    I had ths inc the chicken, no room for cheesecake 
    I have the Bang Bang every time I go to Cheesecake Factory. Never been disappointed yet and always sufficient to take half of it home for the next day. Never got room for cheesecake[msncry]

I've only been twice and had the Bang Bang each time wasn't over impressed to be honest so maybe I
    will have to try something else if we go again. Now Bang Bang shrimp at Bone Fish Grill is a different
    matter it is gorgeous

I've been meaning to try the Cheescake Factory each time we go out but haven't managed it yet.

Will have to make a definite effort to get there in September though after all the rave reviews.
    I also didn't realise they had other food dishes on the menu as I thought it was just cheescakes.
    Linda

Florida Expert
    We went for the first time on our last trip, lovely. Went before going to Blue Man Group so a brilliant evening all round

Quote Originally Posted by sammibabe View Post
    We went for the first time on our last trip, lovely. Went before going to Blue Man Group so a brilliant evening all round
    Weren't you sat in the theatre groaning " I'm SO full " ? !
    Dave.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    I need to try the cheesecake factory!

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    Favourite place to visit
    Graham

Florida Chatterbox
    If you purchase a $25.00 egift card today, you will get two slices of Cheesecake in the New Year.

The egift card has to be purchased today to get the offer, you do have to use the free slice offer by March 31st, full details are on their website.

E-Gift Cards:
    For every $25 in online Electronic Gift Cards purchased online from the Cheesecake Factory in a single transaction occurring between 12/21/2016 at 3:00 am EST / 12:00 AM PST and 12/22/16 at 3:00 am EST / 12:00 AM PST (the "Promotion Period"), the purchaser will receive two electronic Slice of Joy Cards (each, an "eSlice of Joy Card").

Each eSlice of Joy Card may be redeemed on a future visit from 1/1/2017 - 3/31/2017 for one complimentary slice of either cheesecake or layer cake.

Only one eSlice of Joy Card may be redeemed per guest, per visit.
    The Cheesecake Factory is not responsible for any inability to purchase Gift Cards during the Promotion Period, regardless of cause, and will not provide rain checks or other 'make goods' in the event of any such inability.
    May not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer. One time use only.
    eSlice of Joy Card has no cash value.
    For Dine-in, please present eSlice of Joy Card to server before payment.
    For Curbside-To-Go orders, please notify us at time of order and present card at time of pick-up.
    Valid at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants in the United States and Puerto Rico only.
    eSlice of Joy Cards Expire March 31, 2017.