Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are new!!!

Florida Newbie

We are new!!!

Hello we came over in October 2011 staying in a hotel at International drive........AND NOW we have booked for a villa at Crescent Lakes for May 2014 and really cannot wait it's at Allamanda Grace what is it like out there?? We will have a 6 year old and a 2 year old and going to hire a car!! We love Florida think it's going to be a every 2 year holiday!!! xx

Welcome to this very informative forum. There are many subject and articles that owners have written and it will probably take you until 2014 to read them all!!! Have fun and I am sure you will get many ideas before your holiday.

Don't forget to use the links to hire your car and get park tickets as you will then be assured of using reliable companies.

Welcome.

As Sandra said this is a brilliant forum, so many helpful people. I am fairly new hear too and have found it a great help.

Like you we just love Florida. Our first trip was in 89 with our children and it's then we fell in love with it and the people.

We are off again in December for three weeks. We went last year with our Son and his family but this year it just me and the wife but we won't be doing any of the themed parks but have found plenty of other things to do.

Enjoy planning your trip.

Keith

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by syrup View Post
    Welcome.

As Sandra said this is a brilliant forum, so many helpful people. I am fairly new hear too and have found it a great help.

Like you we just love Florida. Our first trip was in 89 with our children and it's then we fell in love with it and the people.

We are off again in December for three weeks. We went last year with our Son and his family but this year it just me and the wife but we won't be doing any of the themed parks but have found plenty of other things to do.

Enjoy planning your trip.

Keith
    Keith
    You can still get a Disney fix without going to the Parks in December. It's great to go round the hotels and see their decorations (including amazing gingerbread and chocolate creations), Downtown Disney and Disneys Boardwalk are also good to spend a few hours looking around.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    welcome to the forum we all love florida on here , so you will feel right at home [clap]
    Gail

Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    Keith
    You can still get a Disney fix without going to the Parks in December. It's great to go round the hotels and see their decorations (including amazing gingerbread and chocolate creations), Downtown Disney and Disneys Boardwalk are also good to spend a few hours looking around.
    Hi Steph,

Yes we plan to go to Celebration for a bit of snow, without the cold though. We did Mickeys Magical Christmas last year and the parade was brilliant with the snow.

Keith

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Welcome to the forum. You will find all the info you need on here, just ask away. We first went in 93 for a once in a lifetime trip for our children, we have been going ever since, several times with the children but now mostly just the two of us as the children now have children of there own.
    Lyn

Hi Marngate and welcome to the forum.

I own a villa on Crescent Lakes in Kissimmee although it's not on Allamanda Grace. It's an excellently maintained community which is in a lovely, peaceful and beautiful location set in a natural conservation area built around several small lakes so it's ideal for some relaxation after the hustle and bustle of the parks etc; There's loads of wildlife around which is great to see plus the houses are generally very spacious and not all built close together plus many have lake front settings too. It's wonderful there and I love it!.......not because I own a home there but all the things I've mentioned are the reasons that I bought on Crescent Lakes. The widening of Poinciana Blvd has also improved the area and journey times greatly. I can't wait until we go again, hopefully in October. You will have a wonderful time!
    Last edited by burtonl; 13-08-2012 at 22:36.
    Linda

Florida Savvy
    Hi and welcome, njoy the planning
    Ian Mcc