Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Super excited!!!!!

Florida Newbie

Super excited!!!!!

YES!!!! Flights were booked this morning!!! House was also booked, gorgeous 3 bed in doral woods!
    So now just got to sort out a car and the park tickets!! I think we're going to need a full size suv as there's 4 adults and one 4 year old, he'll have a booster seat which is all he'll need, right?
    We're going for 3 weeks, I haven't been since 1997 and my dh has never been, neither has his mom or her partner!
    It's going to be so fun taking my son, the first time I went I was 14 so it'll be so cool to go on all the things aimed at littlies that my mum said I was too old to go on (dumbo as an example!)
    Yay!!!!

You will have a fantastic time - Christmas, Disney and a 4 year old - PERFECT!!!!!

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    That's lovely, how exciting for your all. I'd also take a buggy unless your villa owner provides one, (we have 2 in our home for guests to use) as your little one will be very tired from all the walking and may need to nap as it can be a very log day

Enjoy planning your trip
    Sandra

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    How exciting!!!

We have stayed in Doral Woods, twice, lovely area. Have a brilliant holiday
    Jan