Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Esta question re. Childrens & parents addresses

Oxfordshire UK & Languedoc-Roussillon France

Esta question re. Childrens & parents addresses

I have received these questions from a guest travelling to our villa in August, and wondered if anyone on here knows the answers (I think the answer to question (1) is that you don't have to amend your address each time, but I may be wrong!)

With reference to the ESTA. My husband & I completed ours in Feb when the two of us visited Vegas.

Two questions:

1) Do we need to amend our address details on our Estas each time we fly to the states during its validation?

2) We are about to complete the children's Estas - Do we need to have same address as the childrens?

our first destination is the Hardrock Hotel so had planned to enter that on the children's Esta???

Thanks in advance!
    Amanda

Super Moderator
    We have never amended an address or flight details either on our past or current Estas and not had a problem. I am not sure about the Estas for the children being tied back to the parents as the application seems to be for each individual so for the children I would just put in the address for the first night as the Hard Rock Hotel.

Gold 5 Star Member
    As Jill said I'm sure they won't necessarily expect you to have the same address. If you can amend yours wihtout charge then to be on the safe side it might save hassle. The address is not compulsory anyway but when you fill in your Advance passenger details for the airlline you will all be showing the same destination address anyway.
    Babblin Boo

Never amended anything as said already API will have first address anyway

The most important information you need to be correct is your API as this is the information they send across to Homeland Security Customs, so your address for your first night must be correct on the API. Don't matter if you have not updated your Esta.
    Last edited by brownm; 07-05-2012 at 19:10.