Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alamo Kiosks

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJan View Post
    Just go straight to the Alamo garage, pick your car and hand our voucher in at the kiosk where you drive out. Works every time! ��
    hmmm, this savetime site i used, never gave me an option to complete any credit card details, so how would this work? Likewise signing the acceptance agreement?
    Wilf & Sarah

It has been hit and miss with us as well. The first time we registered it worked a treat but the last time it didn't work. There was a supervisor standing near the line who didn't help. He said it was only for US customers. When I said it had worked on my previous visit he didn't understand how it could have and told me to join the line to see an agent.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by wilfy View Post
    hmmm, this savetime site i used, never gave me an option to complete any credit card details, so how would this work? Likewise signing the acceptance agreement?
    All done at the kiosk whee you drive out. Just confirm you want nothing over the package booked, you've already chosen a car (as you're in it!) so no hassle.
    Regards, Mark

Administrator
    We finally had news from Alamo yesterday that they have found an issue that was affecting some bookings, preventing them from using the kiosks. They assure us they have resolved the problem, so the few people that were not able to use the kiosk should be fine from now on.

It didn't work for us last year either but as there was a rep hanging about I complained and he sent us straight to a kiosk in the garage.

Yep this is what we did no problems they just check your driving licence and credit card at the exit.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJan View Post
    All done at the kiosk whee you drive out. Just confirm you want nothing over the package booked, you've already chosen a car (as you're in it!) so no hassle.

Thanks for the update Roger. Looking forward to trying it again on our next trip.
    Jim

Florida Expert
    We used the kiosk in Miami and it was fantastic. Glad they have sorted it for Orlando passengers to use because when they work it seems to be a great system

Is it still okay to go straight to the kiosk at the car park? We used to do that before the kiosks in the terminal were introduced but wasn't sure if it was still an option. We are going this weekend so that would be great if we can avoid the queues
    Pam

Florida Chatterbox
    Our barcode didn't scan but I input the number manually and it was fine (Fort Myers) we got a receipt which we then handed in on exiting the garage with our chosen car. I think I also swiped my US debit card as well. One piece of advice, if there is a line at the Alamo counter, send someone to stand in line while you try the kiosk, that way you are covered if it doesn't work!