Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DH's 50th this year

Florida Expert
    There is a company that do various driving experiences locally.

I forget the name but if nobody comes up with it I will look it up on our return this evening!

Florida Expert
    My friend did trainer for the day at DC and loved it. Blue man Group was awesome. Sometimes at gigs here you can do a backstage pass type ticket so don't know whether there is anything like that available for them? When we're not going with kids I really want to do keys to the Kingdom tour at MK. SW has booked us onto a behind the scenes tour (with VIP tickets ) when we go back but as that won't be for a few years can't tell you whether it is worthwhile or not!

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Anyone going up in the hot air balloon is very brave in my world! I see them go above the house most mornings and think wow I couldn't do that. Sometimes they are so close you can say good morning to the folks in them!

Actually just recently one landed in the middle of the road when I was driving to work and I was like wow this wouldn't happen back home, how exciting but I still can't pluck up the courage!
    CDV

A hot air balloon ride is a great idea and the back stage tour of Disney is fantastic We did this for a special birthday for my better half.
    Barbara

Florida Newbie
    My husband was 40 when we were in Orlando a couple of years ago, he flew a plane in Kissimmee and enjoyed every second, can't remember the name of the airport though

Hows about a flight in an open-air biplane at Fantasy of Flight ??

What about the behind the scenes of the Train around Magic Kingdom, the family gave this to my husband a couple of year's ago for his 70th and he just loved it. He is planning to go again when the weather is a bit warmer as it was during the dreadful freeze in January of that year and we had to be there around 6.30am and it was absolutely freezing. They give you hot cocoa at the end of it and I couldn't decide whether to drink it or to pour it over myself to see if I could defrost!!

Andrena