Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Hog roast / seafood restaurant

Florida Chatterbox

Hog roast / seafood restaurant

Hi all

Just booked for next year, and taking the inlaws.

They asked if there a place that does hog roast,cant say i have seen any, also after a good seafood restaurant

Any ideas??

Can't say about hog roast but I know my family all love Landry's on the junction of 535 and I4 for seafood.
    Jan and Lee

We had a really dodgy meal at Landry's but have had several really good ones at Blue Zoo in the Dolphin hotel.

It's not a hog roast but they do bbq pulled pork at Yellow Dog Eats - it's VERY casual but the food is delicious.
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Chatterbox
    My daughter had her wedding reception in the Blue Zoo & it was lovely!
    Hazel.

Yellow Dog Eats and Blue Zoo are the extreme ends of dining experience in terms of appearance but we prefer Yellow Dog Eats for taste of pulled pork and fun holiday experiences. Blue Zoo is very classy and has good but expensive food. The other place we like to go for pulled pork is Four Rivers Smokehouse. Their brisket is sooo tender and delicious. It is a local type experience and their locations at Winter Park and Winter Garden have delicious desserts too. For seafood we like the lobster at Charleys Steakhouse. This company also run Fishbones and Moonfish. We have never been but have heard very good reports from others of both places. There are a number of Seafood bufets advertised along the 192 but we have not had good experiences when we have visited so do not recommend them however I am sure others may have a different view. The wonderful thing about going to Florida is the variety and discovering your favourite eating places is part of the fun. Enjoy
    Angela

Florida Chatterbox
    thanks for the replies, so where's yellow dogs?

Yellow Dog Eats is at 1236 Hempel Ave Windermere 34786 if you google it you can view a menu etc they also have a Facebook page if you're on there.
    Caroline & Dave

For seafood Fulton's Crab House is a good spot.
    Tonish