Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Looking for villa 21 March to 4th April 2013

Cool Looking for villa 21 March to 4th April 2013

Hello...

I'm not sure any villa owners can help BUT I thought I would give it a shot anyway

Dates: March 21st - April 4th 2013

Budget: around $1850(ish) for 2 weeks

5 bedrooms (3 of the bedrooms must be queen size or bigger)
    Pool&Spa (we would like it heated as well and know it costs extra)
    Pool Table
    BBQ of some kind (coal or gas)
    Wireless internet
    And privacy....we don't mind having neighbors on the side of us but we don't want to be surrounded by homes in every direction if you know what I mean???

Lastly, we don't want to be too far away from anything...more than 20 mins from Disney area would be too far I think.

We have been on 1 income the past year due to me having a serious illness (all in the clear now and husband is treating me to Florida) thus why we have smaller budget to work with but maybe someone out there has a villa for us?????

Thanks and have a nice day

Oppps. after making this request I see now owners aren't allowed to reply so a Mod can delete this thread

*Sorry*

Super Moderator
    They say 'you never know till you ask' and this is the best place to find a villa but owners are not allowed to reply direct to your post for a villa. If you put in a request via http://www.orlandovillas.com/ and http://www.orlandovillarentals.com/ and list your budget and requirements in the comments section owners who can match you 'wish' list will contact you and then you can enjoy looking through and finding which one suits you best. It is definitely a good idea to start looking now as this is always a popular time and villas will book up early for end March start of April.

Hiya Jill...

Thanks for the reply

True about with "you never know til you ask" which I did..
    Just got done sending out a request using orlandovillarentals.com. My husband thought I was crazy looking so early but I KNOW villa's book up quick heh.

*Fingers crossed* we find something soon

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    I hope you enjoyed your recent Florida holiday ( I answered your question on the other forum about the areas you are interested in)

The price is low for a 5 bedroom home and it's Easter so you may need to revise your rate a bit.

Enjoy planning your next trip, lots of help and info on here
    Sandra

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nordictat2 View Post
    Hiya Jill...

Thanks for the reply

True about with "you never know til you ask" which I did..
    Just got done sending out a request using orlandovillarentals.com. My husband thought I was crazy looking so early but I KNOW villa's book up quick heh.

*Fingers crossed* we find something soon
    You are not too early for the end of March start of April it is always a very popular time and a lot of villas might already be booked for this period - so the earlier the better chance and selection. Have fun searching.

Hi Sandra (fellow db'er) *waves*

I sure did. That's why I want to go back..although, being on 1 income hasn't been easy but that Florida weather really helped with my illness so going back

I know it is low and might have to stretch it out a bit but I want to see if we atleast have a chance.

Thanks..once I get the villa sorted I will really start to plan

Have a nice day!

I am already getting requests for Easter 2014, so do book early if you want Easter 2013
    Hazel Coates

I have found some villas I just have narrow down my list now + I want to make sure I can get good flight prices for my dates. FLights haven't been released yet so I have to wait a few weeks but don't worry...I will book soon