Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More new Restaurants & Stores at Rolling Oaks

Yes the soups and sandwiches are good! Hoping to get out in June also to give it a try! )

Gold 5 Star Member
    We went to Panera Bread for the first time last month at Winter Park and enjoyed it. Had the soup and half sandwich deal, and you could add a cake for 99c. Can't remember what my cake was called but it was really nice!

Good place for lunch!

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    Getting better every day!!! only 3 or 4 minutes away too!
    Jean

Brilliant, only a couple of minutes from us and my mouth is watering just thinking about me favourite Broccoli cheese soup. Arthur loves the French Onion too.

Andrena

Is Panera Bread taking over an existing unit?

Quote Originally Posted by canarypam View Post
    Is Panera Bread taking over an existing unit?
    I think so Pamela, there is a block of empty buildings on the far left as you are looking at Target and I think they are taking one of those. The sign is at that end, so I am guessing it will be there somewhere.

Joes Crab Shack was open the other night, although I think it was a pre-opening. Texas Roadhouse has an April 23rd opening sign and the building on Logan's Roadhouse has really come on over the last week or so too. I didn't see an opening date for Panera, so I'll have a closer look when I pass by this afternoon.
    Sarah

Thanks Sarah can't wait to get out there and try these new restaurants [msnsmile]

Quote Originally Posted by autumnc View Post
    I think so Pamela, there is a block of empty buildings on the far left as you are looking at Target and I think they are taking one of those. The sign is at that end, so I am guessing it will be there somewhere.

Joes Crab Shack was open the other night, although I think it was a pre-opening. Texas Roadhouse has an April 23rd opening sign and the building on Logan's Roadhouse has really come on over the last week or so too. I didn't see an opening date for Panera, so I'll have a closer look when I pass by this afternoon.

Roll on July - better lose some pounds before then though to make room in my clothes - its going to be a good summer and so close to us
    Dawn Murray

Florida Chatterbox
    If you like Mexican, they have opened
    On The Border, serving authentic Mexican food favorites, like mesquite-grilled fajitas, tacos and their famous margaritas.

wrpac00
    Where abouts?