Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Magic Landings - Advice

Florida Newbie

Magic Landings - Advice

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice regarding Magic Landings. We are looking at booking a villa in this community but cant really seem to find anything out about it. One of the things we are trying to find out about is the roads etc. We normally stay in Davenport so know its a direct route more or less on the I4 but having had a look on google maps if we stay in Magic Landings is our only real option using the toll road? With regards to the community is there a lot of places to eat out round and about as by the time we go I will be approx 6 months pregnant, and if anyone knows the area is it nice?

I hope this is in the right place to aks as altough I have been lurking on and off for a while its my first post.

Thanks for any advice
    Jo

Jo,

Welcome to the forum, I know a little bit about Magic Landings but there are members here who own on that community so they will be able to give you more details.

The fastest route to Disney from this area will be along the toll road you have mentioned. You can however stay on the 192 for the whole journey if this is what you would prefer.

I don't know the current status of places to eat near by but you should have answers soon from other members.

Keep asking questions as we are all willing to help.

Regards Dave
    Last edited by DaveL; 03-03-2012 at 01:04.
    Dave Lewis

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Here's the page about Magic Landings from one of our sites: http://www.orlandovillarentals.com/v..._landings.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for replies. I've had a look on google maps streetview as well and there seems to be a few places round and about to eat close to the community. I think I still need to do some more research before making a decision though.

Thanks
    Jo