Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mad on Florida...

Florida Newbie

Mad on Florida...

Hi everyone,
    Me & my husband and our friends have been to Florida 5 times in the last 7 years and are lucky enough to be going again in 41 days time!! Can't wait!
    We have stayed in villas around the Davenport/Championsgate area and usually do quite a lot of planning before we go to get the most out of our precious 2 weeks. We have done all the usual Disney/Universal parks and have ventured down to Clearwater and Tampa for the baseball. This years we're doing a boggy creek air boat ride for the 1st time and will also be visiting Universal for Harry Potter. We're also re-visiting Discovery Cove.
    Are there any new attractions since we last visited in 2010? We know about Legoland but as we've been to the one in the UK will probably give it a miss.

Harry Potter is in Islands of Adventure I think
    Lynne

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    Harry Potter is so fantastic, I'm sure you'll love it

Sandra
    Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    Have you tried any of the State Parks yet? There are many to look at , we went to Kelly Park last year for the first time and even with 2 adults, it was fun tubing down the Springs. There are BBq areas so you can have a grill. Honeymoon Island is another favourite of ours.
    Good thing is they only charge $8/$10 for a carload of people so they are a cheaper and more relaxing day out than the parks.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Expert
    De Leon Springs
    Blue Springs
    Homossassas State Park
    Silver Springs
    Lake Louisa
    And another vote for Kelly Park

Have a goot time, Lisa

Hi Lisa
    Harry Potter gets my vote. Legoland in Florida is worth a visit if you have younger children .
    Silver Springs and Kelly Park would also be on my list if we hadn't been before

Have a wonderful time and don't forget to post on the forum all your experiences on your Flprida holiday 2012
    Barbara

Hi Lisa
    have you tried Ecosafari think its called that, google if not we went for the coach safari it was amazing and gonna definately go again next trip, its 2 hours long, but they now do zipline and cycle rides in the treetops, read up its amazing there!!
    Liesa

Was that Forever Florida just past St Cloud Liesa? We went there a couple of years ago and it was fabulous

Have you tried Gatorland, that's a good half days entertainment. Their breeding farm is fascinating seeing all the baby gators and comparing them to the size of the full grown ones. They also have snakes and a bird sanctuary. We have been several times.
    Hazel Coates

Florida Chatterbox
    You can try one of the three motor sports Experiences at the Revolution, The Off Road Experience.