Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Esta Valid till date

Gold 5 Star Member
    We don't want to cause any more hassle Keith, especially as next time we visit will probably be for our daughters wedding, although as we will be going into Boston probably , hopefully they will be ok.

It was so frustrating as he kept reiterating that you don't need 6 months on there, so not sure why they felt they needed the extra questioning. My friend and her husband have each travelled twice with less than 6 months (went into Miami) and had no trouble.
    Babblin Boo

Esta Valid till date

I can understand your frustration, especially as it sounds like they let him in anyway in the end, implying that there never was anything wrong in the first place.
    Keith

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniff View Post
    I can understand your frustration, especially as it sounds like they let him in anyway in the end, implying that there never was anything wrong in the first place.
    They did let him in Keith (took about 10 mins longer) and just crossed out the date on the stamp (90 days) and wrote 28th Feb (day before passport expired) what was even more stupid was that the 90 days as shown was 8th March so only 1 week less. I've told him to make sure we take both passports next time iin case they ask and we can show them easily what the question was.
    Babblin Boo