Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Windwood bay - welcomevilla

Florida Newbie

Windwood bay - welcomevilla

Hi guys, new to the forum and looking for some advice.
    I have been looking at villas for this summer and found one called the welcome villa in the Windwood bay area, I looked at it on google streetview and it looks lovely, it's located at the end of willow view drive, the cost of renting the villa comes with a discount and is lower by quite a bit compared to others in windwood bay and I can't see a reason why? especially looking at the location of the windwood bay area in relation to travelling around and ease of getting to places.
    Looking at the pics of the villa it looks really nice. Just looking for reassurance from anyone who knows the area or owns a villa there that I'm not missing something obvious?
    Thanks guys
    weesidney

Our villa is on WWB on Willow View Dr. If you private message me the website, I will take a look to see where it is as I know a lot of the owners on WWB.

It is a great location and easy to get to all the parks etc.

I have sent you a private message so look out for it in your inbox.

Welcome to the forum by the way. It is a great place for getting information.