Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am a bit obsessed...Am i the only one??

Florida Junior
    Welcome to the club, I am always checking out Orlando forums. It gets into the blood.

I start getting "home sick" for Florida within two months of getting back to the UK. Then I am obsessed like the rest of you. Only another 8 months to go now!!
    Hazel Coates

We are the same,
    Randy Johnston

Once you have the feel for Florida you don't loose it, we have been going to Florida now since 1993 and still love it to bits!! twice a year fix for us!! LOL

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Im in the crazy club too - LOVE the place beyond description. Shame i wont be there till August 2013!

Florida Newbie
    First time visitor to this site - I'm looking forward to getting obsessed with it! - We go back to Fl in July after a 15 year break. Taking back 2 children this time. They didnt exist last visit!

Florida Newbie

I am a bit obsessed...Am i the only one??

I get so obsessed my partner gets fed up of me ha ha! I watch various webcams and read through menu after menu! It makes me so jealous reading peoples countdowns on here i wish i knew when I was going back! It looks like
    it will be the end of 2013 when i get to satisfy the obsession ha ha xx

Florida Newbie
    Wow I'm glad I'm not the only one doing this (especially the google street view thing!) I last went in 1997 so lots of things have changed since then! I'm not going til december!!

Florida Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    I have found myself slightly getting obsessed with looking up all things Orlando on the internet to satisfy my desperation for wanting to be there lol.

I have a bit of a wait (End of April!!) to see if we get to go this year, having not been since 2006 :-( and more and more especially last night, i find myself going on street view on Google Earth and looking up my favourite places and imagining myself there. I actually get excited when i see that something is new(or surprisingly closed) and then look it up, like restaurants, and get very excited by the menus lol.

Am i the only crazy person here :-)
    It seems not!!!

I'm not lucky enough to have a villa or to be able to afford to go every year but I am lucky enough to have been 3 times and everytime I go I want to go back again straight away... I have tried other holidays but for me, nothing comes close - there is something in Orlando (and it's not necessarily the theme parks) that makes it special.

I was last there in 2009 and couldn't see myself getting there (or anywhere else) any time in the foreseeable future due to financial situations and the current economic climate. We went to Cyprus last year and whilst it was a good holiday we all agreed that we wished we had saved our money and went back to Orlando

Since then I've looked on in envy on these forums and at those wondeful villas, been on google maps looking at where we have been and re-lived some of the attractions on Youtube - that's how

An unfortunate circumstance earlier this year has ended up having a silver lining and we have been able to book to go this August which I'm so excited about. We are keeping it from the kids and are going to surprise them with it in a little while.

I feel like an excited kid all over again!!! Can't wait as it's all been so unexpected...

Guilty of all the things mentioned, check the forum, websites, google earth and menu's. My no 1 place to be.
    Jan