Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am a bit obsessed...Am i the only one??

I am a bit obsessed...Am i the only one??

I have found myself slightly getting obsessed with looking up all things Orlando on the internet to satisfy my desperation for wanting to be there lol.

I have a bit of a wait (End of April!!) to see if we get to go this year, having not been since 2006 :-( and more and more especially last night, i find myself going on street view on Google Earth and looking up my favourite places and imagining myself there. I actually get excited when i see that something is new(or surprisingly closed) and then look it up, like restaurants, and get very excited by the menus lol.

Am i the only crazy person here :-)

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    I have found myself slightly getting obsessed with looking up all things Orlando on the internet to satisfy my desperation for wanting to be there lol.

I have a bit of a wait (End of April!!) to see if we get to go this year, having not been since 2006 :-( and more and more especially last night, i find myself going on street view on Google Earth and looking up my favourite places and imagining myself there. I actually get excited when i see that something is new(or surprisingly closed) and then look it up, like restaurants, and get very excited by the menus lol.

No it is quite normal

There is a cure.............. you have to book a Villa to relieve the pressure.
    Graham

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    No, your not the only crazy person here, I think you blend in well with the rest of us !!
    I sometimes wish there was a roving camara which I could manoeuvre from this side of the pond by remote
    control, just so I feel I was there and obviously turn my central heating up full whack , unfortunately google eye
    hasn't ventured down my villa's road yet!
    As the old saying goes, U don't have to be mad to be on this forum, but it sure helps

[beer]
    Tony

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post

No you're not the only person to do that, I think Florida spoils you for anywhere else, it holds a special place in many people's hearts.

Fingers crossed that come the end of April you get to sort out being able to go back [msnsmile2]

Sandra
    Sandra

You are no different than the rest of us.. We all need our Florida fix from time to time. Once you know you can go to Florida again and you can start planning your trip. Then you will know what excitements really like [msncool]
    Barbara

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    No it is quite normal

There is a cure.............. you have to book a Villa to relieve the pressure.
    And the flights, and the car, and the tickets, and the[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]
    mike

Florida Savvy
    Perfectly normal. I do this too. Last year my husband fancied a change so we didn't go to Florida and I was like some sort of recovering addict. I kept away from all the websites that I haunt when we've booked to go and it was so difficult. We dont go until November this year and I check out this website and a few others every day. I hope you can get to go.

[high5]
    Helen

Super Moderator
    Guilty as well of looking up places and planning where we will next visit before getting flights booked.

Absolutely normal - I'm only back less than a week and dreaming of the next trip!
    Dawn Murray

Gold 5 Star Member
    No perfectly normal, I want to be there soon too. Even last night someone said where would you go if you won the lottery (big one) and I said to my little home in Orlando as I love it so much. Every year we return, it becomes harder to drive away
    Jan&Steve