Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any ideas

Florida Savvy

any ideas

Well after visiting Orlando for the last 10 years with the kids and doing all the theme parks,it seems this year we are on our own . So this year we would like to incorporate Las Vegas and Orlando Anyone got any info on internal flights or the best way to go about this

Lots of airlines do internal flights, it is best to check as many as possible. Although probably best go to fly direct to vegas, then onto orlando and them home from Orlando. Get an on strip hotel. Go when there are no big conventions in vegas and rooms will be cheaper. Big suites can be had for a steal at the right times.

Hi Maisie, we often take a side trip to other parts of the US. As we collect BA airmiles we arrange it all through them and as they now have an alliance with America Airlines they would sort out an internal flight for you. As Martin suggests, fly in to Las Vegas - you could even organise a hotel through BA if you want life made easy, although it may be cheaper to arrange it yourself, and then back to the UK from Orlando. The jet lag could be worse returning from Las Vegas so it would be best to fly to the UK from Orlando. One thing you need to remember is that internal flights allow you less luggage weight wise so you may face an extra charge.
    Fiona

wrpac00
    I don't think there are any direct flights from Orlando to Vegas, I have been looking for next year for my 60th. You can fly direct from Tampa I believe.

Keep an eye on the luggage allowance, we took an internal flight from New York to Fort Myers, I can't remember the details, just that the allowance was much less, but much better for hand luggage.
    Diane.

Super Moderator
    Southwest airlines have one or two direct flights to Vegas from Orlando. We have friends who have flown this route from Orlando.

You will have a great time in Vegas and do try to fit in a visit to the Grand Canyon. We had considered going again but incorporated into an Orlando trip but last time we checked it out there was not much choice direct and did not really fancy changing enroute. Would definately consider flying to Vegas before going onto Orlando, but have you considered a couple of nights in New York then 3 or 4 nights in Vegas before finishing off in Florida to relax, unwind and recover?

Can recommend the Luxor in Vegas but in the side towers - not in the main building.

Have a great time!

Try jet blue they may do flights to Vegas? Worth a look.

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I'd suggest you go mid week and book the hotel yourself on line you will get a bargain-we stayed at excalibur and paid 10's of dollars mid week

Florida Savvy
    how do you find out if there are any conventions on in vegas