Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: needing help and info

needing help and info

hi all im new to this so if it looks like i dont know what im doing its because i dont. i am coming to florida in nov & wants advice. i have my eye on 2 villas one in oak island cove, playing otter court the other in emerald island, funnie steed rd. i would love an advice knowledge ect you have on these areas so i pick the right villa and have a wonderful holiday. we are looking for some place quite but close to WDW & universal. thank you for your time i look forward to hearing from everyone

Hi you have come to the right place for all your questions!! So ask away!! There is lots of villas / communities well within disney and universal.
    Last edited by brownm; 09-02-2012 at 18:59.

Both are excellent locations.

thanks for info i had a wee look on google earth & like the look of island cove best i looks like a bigger villa and its detached which is good. i will b having a look at those links thankyou very much for that. im sure lots of help will be needed. if anyone thinks they have info that would help me have a stress free hols that would b great. can i ask advice on park tickets? who should i go 2

Florida Chatterbox
    Try www.park-tickets.com for lots of info on tickets and attractions.

Oak Island and Emerald Island are in the same area - within a couple of minutes of each other and ideal location
    Dawn Murray

Florida Expert
    Hi, both estates are very close to each other,we are on Oak Island Cove which is probably no more than a minute closer to disney.Emerald Island is a larger estate and has
    a gated entry with a security guard and some community facilities like a pool and gym.
    Oak Island is smaller with some really nice villas as well.
    Either community would be ideal for you as well as many other of the estates in the area, ask the owner as many questions as you like they will be only to happy to help you
    Eric

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty girl View Post
    thanks for info i had a wee look on google earth & like the look of island cove best i looks like a bigger villa and its detached which is good. i will b having a look at those links thankyou very much for that. im sure lots of help will be needed. if anyone thinks they have info that would help me have a stress free hols that would b great. can i ask advice on park tickets? who should i go 2
    Both are excellent locations. I think you will find that unless it is advertised as a townhouse (which could be attached) any of the villas you look at will be detached.

As for park-tickets, you won't get any better value, service or reliability than from the link at the top labelled Orlando Park Tickets. They work in strong collaboration with the owners of this site and give you actual tickets which you can then go straight into the park, unlike many who will send a voucher which you will have to queue up to redeem, wasting your precious time at the park.
    There is a large selection to choose from them to suit all budgets and tastes so if you find it a bit overwhelming feel free to ask.
    Babblin Boo

You will have a great time whichever place you stay - my only piece of advice as you are going in November is look for a villa with a southfacing pool. Not as important if you are holidaying in the Summer but definately worth it during the rest of the year.

Have a wonderful time!!!

You will have a wonderful holiday where ever you stay and with the villas on this site you can be assured they are all genuine villa owners
    Hazel Coates