Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice please

Advice please

Later this year we are going to try and tear ourselves away from Disney and try out a new park.

We have 2 girls who have definitely out-grown Magic Kingdom and we have done Animal Kingdom too many times.
    They are 10 and 8 - one loves fast rides and one doesn't.

No-one likes Harry Potter (shocking I know)!!!!

Would Universal be good for us?

Thoughts / experience please...thanks [msnwink]

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Universal has two parks, Islands of Adventure and Universal. It is the Islands of adventure, that has Harry, but there is still loads to do without it. But you can still do some of the rides there as well, regardless as they are rollercoasters, Hulk, spiderman, Bluto bilgerates, Jurassic. just a few, and then the Studios, with Mummy, MIB, Simpsons, ET, Terminator, Despicable ME, Shrek. Depending on the time of year you go, you could just about fit it all in in one day, if you got there early and stayed til late. Maybe. But it may be more enjoyable with 2 days.
    CERI

Have you been to Busch? We always go and would not leave it out

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    I would go for Busch or Seaworld. Busch is just over an hour away and Seaworld is on your doorstep.

There are a couple of thrill rides at SeaWorld plus the childrens area with rides and then all the shows.
    Christine

I would recommend Seaworld everytime. I am not one for the thrill rides but find Seaworld suits all the family as along with the rides there are some wonderful shows which will mesmerise not only the 10 and 8 year olds but also the adults.

They often have different shows in the evening and the one at Clyde and Seamore is not to be missed. Not laughed so much in a long time.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philomena View Post
    I would recommend Seaworld everytime. I am not one for the thrill rides but find Seaworld suits all the family as along with the rides there are some wonderful shows which will mesmerise not only the 10 and 8 year olds but also the adults.

They often have different shows in the evening and the one at Clyde and Seamore is not to be missed. Not laughed so much in a long time.
    I have to agree. Seaworld is my favourite and is suitable for all ages. I don't do rides!!
    The funniest part of the Clyde and Seamore show is the mime artist who stands down at the front before the start!! Hilarious.
    Christine

Busch and Seaworld for me ..... hands down
    Wendy

Florida Expert
    BG is great but I don't know how I could choose between that and SW (and the mime is fantastic......make sure you get there a bit eraly to see him, so funny!) I don't do rides but those who do love both too

Gold 5 Star Member
    We love both IOA and Universal and Sea World of course but have never visited Busch Gardens, this is on our list this year
    Jan&Steve

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    we have not done Disney for some years now , we also like Busch , and have it on our list this May
    Gail