Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Villa Requests

Florida Savvy

Villa Requests

I hope its ok to come in and open a thread to say a huge thank you to everyone that replied to my request (using the links above of course). I was overwhelmed by the very quick and massive response when I asked. Absolutely delighted and I spent so much time looking at the various villas - all so lovely and well cared for and everything little thing catered for. We've been going to Orlando on and off for many years and I've booked our previous 4 visits through this place but I'm always impressed. I hope each and everyone of you are so very proud of yourselves. This place is so unique in the service it provides and its so great to have the confidence to know that no matter which villa we select we know that its a muched loved, comfortable and well cared for home. Thank you.
    Helen

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Of course it's ok to open a thread like this. We always welcome feedback on our services as it's a good measure of if we are doing things right or not. Sounds like you have had a great time choosing a villa, just the way it should be .

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    It's so good to read your post Helen. You've hit the nail on the head, owners try really hard to keep their homes lovely for their guests and how wondeful that guests have the chance to read the forum and get as much information as possible before their trip.

Enjoy choosing your villa for your holiday [msnsmile]

Sandra
    Sandra

Thank you so much Helen your feedback is very much appreciated . I totally agree with John,choosing a home for your Florida holiday should be an enjoyable experience also exciting when you and your family finally find the one you all love the most
    Also now you can put one more tick on an endless list of things you need to do before your holday.[msncool]
    Barbara

You will have a wonderful time - whicever villa you decide on. Nice to know that we got it right from the enquirers point of view.

That was a lovely posting. We all work very hard at keeping our homes up to an excellent standard and it is good to see that people appreciate this. We have just had guest who have been renting in Florida for more than ten years, not from this forum, but they did use OV this time and said that ours was the best home that they have ever stayed in and are planning to book for next year. (hope I am not expected to pay a referral fee for a repeat guest,..joke). We all like praise it makes it all so worthwhile.

Andrena

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yes, thank you for your feedback Helen. Owners work really hard to make their homes comfortable and lovely and to make sure our guests have a wonderful holiday experience that you want to keep coming back. Have a great holiday. Jan
    Jan&Steve

Great Feed bach Heleh it is appriciated as we do work hard to keep our homes in tip top condition
    Have a great vacation
    Regards Carol

Florida Savvy
    Well I'm usually first to complain if I aint happy but I'm also first to compliment if I am. The decision has been made regarding the villa we'll be hiring in November. I'm quite a decisive person and dont like to hang about when a decision needs to be made but in the very nicest of ways, this has been a toughie for both of us. Its only my husband and I this year and we thought it would be easy. You could lose yourself for hours viewing these wonderful villas, and indeed we have.

My thanks once again and wishing all villa owners continued success with your homes. They really are so stunning.
    Helen

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    nice post Helen , hope you have a fantastic Holiday in sunny Florida
    Gail