Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Which Villa community is best?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reunion

0 0%
  • Glenbrook

0 0%
  • Sandy Ridge

0 0%
  • Tuscan Ridge

0 0%
  • Cumbrian Lakes

0 0%
  • Windsor Hills

0 0%
  • emerald island resort

0 0%
  • Crescent Lakes

0 0%
  • Sunridge Woods

0 0%
  • Others

2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which community is best?

Florida Chatterbox

Which community is best?

We all believe our communities in which we own villas are best? Now is a good times for villa owners and villa renters to have a say as to what community they feel is best.

Gold 5 Star Member
    With all due respect to select 9 out of probably hundreds is a little biased, I would suggest, and without listing all of them rather than have the majority together under "others" is going to make it very unrepresentative.
    Babblin Boo

Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    With all due respect to select 9 out of probably hundreds is a little biased, I would suggest, and without listing all of them rather than have the majority together under "others" is going to make it very unrepresentative.
    I totally agree with you Steph.

You would also need to define 'best' as most people have their own view on what is perfect for them.

Quite a few people have read this thread and with no votes so far I do not think you will get any results that are worth considering.

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

There is no such thing as a best community. It is the same as the is no best theme park, it is horses for courses. I used to manage homes on many different subdivisions and I liked them all. Could not single one out as better than the others. Also I can pretty mch garantee owners ad guests hae not visited all subdivisions available, so how can someone pick a best one?

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I'm afraid I'm locking the thread as it's not a fair comparison of communities and the whole idea is (IMHO) futile anyway as people like different communities for different reasons.

Also only including a handful of the many lovely communities makes no sense at all.