Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best beach?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Anna Maria Island has some of the best beach we have visited on either coast in our opinion.

We also really like Lido Beach near Sarasota, Naples, Indian Rocks, Treasure Island, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Captiva Island and also St Augustine Beach on the Atlantic coast.
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    Holmes Beach - just at Anna Marie Island - FREE parking, good changing facilities, good restaurant for breakfast or brunch and lovely sand. We also went to the Beaches up in the Panhandle last September - and although a very long drive - we stayed for 3 nights - the beaches all along that route are fabulous!
    Jean

Gold 5 Star Member
    So I'm guessing we weren't actually much help at all to you Like most things in Florida, what is "best" to one person won't be best to another, but you've got a few names to check out next time. You are spoilt for choice with staying in the Central Florida region as both the Gulf and Atlantic coast can be reached so easily.
    Babblin Boo

Yeah many thanks everyone- I will be googling all your suggestions and we will def pick one. Holmes beach sounds great.

We personally love Redington Beach, takes about an hour from our villa. My husband loves fishing from the pier and I love the beach and the warm gulf water. Just down the road there is a lovely little shopping area called St.John's pass so I will pop down there for a little retail therapy and then we always have a lovely meal at a restaurant called the Conche, great fish.
    Val