Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unspoilt view at epcot,gauranteed!

Florida Savvy

Smile Unspoilt view at epcot,gauranteed!

I have posted this before but cant find it...we went epcot and have been like 4 times before and just by pure chance we found a little secret to have the most superb view!
    You wont get in trouble either but last time we went someone was hogging the railing with his wife and 2 kids,we found a little secret near him and should of seen his face hahaha!!!

Pm me for details might get in trouble posting it lol

Florida Expert
    Eh???? I'm totally lost about your post. Can you explain please?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Me too, but very intrigued.....

It's fine you can post it on here Drino.

Florida Newbie
    If its the secret door to the roof of the big ball done it

Florida Savvy
    Nope it aint.........i will write it up and post it...unless anyone who i have pm'D CAN COPY AND PASTE WHAT I WROTE...

Administrator
    Yes it's fine to post the details on here, assuming it's nothing illegal of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutbeav8 View Post
    If its the secret door to the roof of the big ball done it
    This sounds intresting, can we have more information please?
    Diane.

Florida Savvy
    For sure...listen we have done this twice and its truly brilliant..as you know or not aware of people sit and stand by the railings like over an hr before 9pm for firework display,and it is amazing to see! You need google earth for this direction im gonna give you and you can always do a reccy' of the area to know where you gonna slip the net' haha!
    Go to canada with the water on your left,now in google earth on the left in canada you will see a icon and it says when over it ' view of morrocco from canada'.
    Now that rock(obviously not real)nearest that icon,is where you need to be wide eyed during your visit so you know where to go nearer 9pm.

Hope your staying with this?

Looking at the water next to the rock,which will be on your right,there is a gate,kinda disguised same coulur as the rock,now lean over the right side of gate and you will see a slide lock which is always open no padlock(again can only see if leaning over...slide open at 1 minute to 9pm 3 or 4 people can go thru and sit with un spoilt views of everything i just stood next to gate...there are railings in front also so you cant go near the water...The look on this guys face as he'd been their for an hr and we just arrived hahaha!! like i said do a reccy of the area first,you wont get in trouble as all staff watching fireworks also....

Florida Expert
    We'd be the ones told to move cos staff were watching us on that day and not the fireworks!