Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to Forum

Florida Newbie

Cool New to Forum

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2511.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	226Hi there..
    I'm Chris,new to this Forum but not new to Florida!We've been visiting Florida for the last 16 years.Tried other places but nothing can compare to Florida for,the weather,variety,something different for every member of the family.
    The photo is of 'Elvis' with a couple of our Grand children.This was taken in Old Town.Kissimmee.

Welcome to the form Chris - look forward to 'chatting'.
    Dawn Murray

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    Hi Chris and welcome to the forum.

I quite often get guests who say it's a one off holiday and I always say, maybe not as once you go to Florida it spoils you for anywhere else

Have you a trip planned for this year?

Sandra
    Sandra

Welcome and we look forward to more posts as you must have seen many changes over the last 16 years.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Hi and a very warm welcome to the forum.
    Lynne

Hi Chris welcome to OV forum. Hopefully you will share some of your Florida experiences with us, Florida can become addictive and the warm sunny weather is a definite bonus.
    Barbara

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum. You must have explored most of the attractions now so it will be good to hear your views on things Floridian.

Lynne
    Lynne

Florida Newbie
    I havent been back since 2007 which was I think my 6th visit! Back again in September and it still feels like it did the very first time I visited I am so excited and could happily holiday in Florida every year. Son will drive this time but if he doesnt want to come again I would be rather stuckfor how to manage in Florida on my own. Instead of a villa I guess the best thing would be to book into a hotel as I am too old now to negotiate the Florida highways and would be too scared to drive. Still thats for later and not this year!

Lisiann

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lisiann View Post
    I havent been back since 2007 which was I think my 6th visit! Back again in September and it still feels like it did the very first time I visited I am so excited and could happily holiday in Florida every year. Son will drive this time but if he doesnt want to come again I would be rather stuckfor how to manage in Florida on my own. Instead of a villa I guess the best thing would be to book into a hotel as I am too old now to negotiate the Florida highways and would be too scared to drive. Still thats for later and not this year!

Lisiann
    Our son is 28 and when we mention the 'F' word for a holiday he straight away looks to see wants to know when we are goind and what leave he can take - he still enjoys visiting so you could well be okay for a driver for many more years.

Hi Chris, Welcome to the forum. It is a great place to discuss anything about Florida. Even someone who has been going there for 16 Years can learn something new!
    Dominic & Melanie Graham