Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will I ever find a villa!!

With the 429, getting around is a breeze for anyone renting a villa near the junction of the 192 and the 27. You no longer have to go down the busy part of the 192 (where it meets Old Lake Wilson Rd). Using the 429 it is just 10 minutes to the gates of Disney and so much easier at 'kicking out' time - whilst everyone else is locked up on the I-4 exits, it is a swift journey the other way and down the 429, as very few people seem to know about this road. Using the 429 to link with the I-4 makes Seaworld a 20 min journey, so being on the 27 should not put anyone off. Far from it, there are lots of great new restaurants and shopping areas and access to both the beautiful Louisa State Park and open countryside is easy.

All areas have their plus points, and of course all villa owners like their locations or they wouldn't have bought homes in them! However, it is well worth keeping an open mind and taking a look at different areas. Whilst many years ago Highway 27 was underdeveloped it now offers great facilities and lots of convenient locations.
    Last edited by ellie; 16-01-2012 at 21:22.
    ellie

Usually stay on the US27 and, like those that replied before me, we always use the I4 and never had a problem with traffic.
    Diane.

Florida Savvy
    Im thinking the same (Will i ever find a Villa ?) I've sent any enquiry out on here on the 05/01/12 for easter but only had 2 replies i guess everyone is full for that holiday!
    Sarah

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Quote Originally Posted by britprincess View Post
    Im thinking the same (Will i ever find a Villa ?) I've sent any enquiry out on here on the 05/01/12 for easter but only had 2 replies i guess everyone is full for that holiday!
    A lot of people will be booked, are you going for 2 weeks - if so you may be able to find 2 seperate villas for the 2 weeks. May be worth putting out an enquiry along these lines.
    Christine

As Christine has said lots of villas will have been booked for Easter for quite sometime, so being flexible in your enquiry may yield more results.
    Caroline & Dave

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by britprincess View Post
    That's a shame Sarah but I'm sure you'll find a lovely home on here.

Easter is always very busy, we've been booked for Easter 2013 since last year. I think it's because the UK schools get a 2 week break.

Maybe put your request back in and do it as a general enquiry so it goes to all homeowners

Sandra
    Sandra

I think I replied to Lyn, as we are just along the road from Emerald Island it was not too far from her comfort zone, but as is the usual, never heard anything. So sometimes it is not the villa owner that is at fault. I know that people do have special requirements, but often at peak time you do have to be a little flexible.

I am however one of those people who will do anything to avoid the I4, I just hate that road, especially at peak times. I agree the 429 is great, but definately no I4 for me.

Andrena

Quote Originally Posted by Andrena View Post
    I think I replied to Lyn, as we are just along the road from Emerald Island it was not too far from her comfort zone, but as is the usual, never heard anything. So sometimes it is not the villa owner that is at fault. I know that people do have special requirements, but often at peak time you do have to be a little flexible.

I am however one of those people who will do anything to avoid the I4, I just hate that road, especially at peak times. I agree the 429 is great, but definately no I4 for me.

Andrena
    Hi Andrena
    Apologies for not replying - I had so many villas to look through that I just didn't have time to send replies to everyone. While your villa was in the area we were interested in - We needed at least 4 bedrooms.
    I was trying to be really selective and only asking about villa's that I would consider but somewhere down the line when I sent an enquiry it went out to all villa owners by mistake- oops!!
    Lynn

Florida Chatterbox
    The main reasons many choose not to put availability calender on, because for thieves and the fact that it shows how in demand their villas are or aren't.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    There are quite a few more reasons, but I won't go into them here as it would detract from the topic of this thread .
    Quote Originally Posted by ukman View Post
    The main reasons many choose not to put availability calender on, because for thieves and the fact that it shows how in demand their villas are or aren't.