Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Magic Kingdom new attractions

Magic Kingdom new attractions

Disney World Still the most popular park for families to visit.
    Magic Kingdom had to close its entrance gates over the Christmas period due to over capacity. There are many plans in the pipeline, not the least of which is the new Fantasyland. The largest expansion project in Magic Kingdom will open in phases beginning in 2012, featuring activities and experiences in an area that will nearly double the the size of Fantasyland. There is also an all new interactive experience with Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, where Merlin the Magician will recruit guests as apprentice sorcerers.
    A new train ride - The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - is another new attraction that your visitors won't want to miss.
    Many of these new attractions will be open in 2012 and 2013 and the final completion of the new Fantasyland is scheduled for 2014.

Val

Florida Newbie
    I love Magic Kingdom, gone there three times before. Once as a child. Once as an adult. Brought my kids there two years ago.