Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Newbie to site and Florida

Florida Newbie

Newbie to site and Florida

Hi, I have booked my flights for October 2012 for my first trip to Florida! We are a family of five (2 adults and three children, who will be 14, 11 and 4), and we will be travelling with family who are also a family of five (2 adults and three children who will be 16, 11 and 6). We are now looking for Villa accommodation, just waiting for some replies from the links.

Still getting my head round all the info here, any help/advice would be appreciated....

Thanks in advance

Welcome to this friendly forum, and you will certainly have plenty of lovely villas to choose from.

As you say, there is a lot of information to be found on this site, but if you have something specific you are not certain about, please ask and someone will point you in the right direction.

Have fun browsing through the responses you will receive and have a wonderful time in October. The planning will be half of the fun[msnwink]

Welcome to the forum.

Once you have picked the right home for your group you will be able to ask the owner all about the local area for your villa.

This can also help when you ask questions here as we can be more detailed in our answers.

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    Hi and welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find such a wonderful home to spend your vacation.

Do ask about anything you are unsure of, part of the fun is in the planning.

You're going to have such a fab time [msnsmile2]

Sandra
    Sandra

Hello and welcome to the forum. October is a great time of year to visit Florida as the weather is generally perfect.

This is a really friendly forum where you will be able to get lots of information. there are also lots of fantastic homes available on the sites which can be accessed on the links at the top of the page. You can book with confidence due to the owner verification scheme that's in place where owners have to provide documentation to verify that they actually own the villa every 6 months.

Hope you enjoy planning your trip!
    Jim

What a great way to start the new year, the forum is a great place to find all the information you need on Florida,
    you will have a brilliant time, but if you have any questions along the way just ask as there's plenty of help available.

Welcome to the forum. You will find loads of useful information about what to do while in Florida. If people don't know the answer on here no one will!!!

I am sure wherever you book you will be really happy staying in a villa rather than a hotel. Good luck.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Welcome to the forum, there is so much information on here it will make your mind boggle !!! We go in October as well and we can't wait [clap]
    Wendy

Welcome to OV forum. The first visit to Florida is always one of the most memorable. Enjoy planning your holiday and if you have any question don't hesitate to ask .
    Barbara

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum