Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning All!

Florida Newbie

Good Morning All!

Hello all

My name is Mark. Me and my other half are going to Orlando, Florida for the first time in Sept 2012

we have gone all out, hiring a gold villa, convertible, park tickets etc. really looking forward to going

i do have a few questions regarding our epic first time trip and stumbled along this site and i know i can get the answers i need from here

great to be part of the community, cant wait to go to Orlando

Welcome to forum and we hope we can help with answers to your questions.

We have had thousands of visitors asking questions on the forum and have a wealth of knowledge already stored. You may save yourself some typing and a wait for a reply if you try the SEARCH box at the top right of the forum.

It's not infallible but can often find an answer to your question very quickly. Either way you still have a group of experts here who should have enough knowledge to answer almost any question you come up with.

It only remains to say have a good holiday and we look forward to your next posts.

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome!

May I ask what a 'Gold' villa is?

Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    Welcome!

May I ask what a 'Gold' villa is?
    Many of the travel companies try to band their homes by some sort of feature so that they can charge more for the higher bands.

Thus you will find 3 to 6 star villas, silver, gold and any other precious metal you can come up with.

As they are defined by each company they can mean almost anything and you need to read the description to find out what you might really get.

Most villa owners, certainly on theses sites, would welcome a standard grading system as most on here would be in the top band.

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    Many of the travel companies try to band their homes by some sort of feature so that they can charge more for the higher bands.

Thus you will find 3 to 6 star villas, silver, gold and any other precious metal you can come up with.

As they are defined by each company they can mean almost anything and you need to read the description to find out what you might really get.

Most villa owners, certainly on theses sites, would welcome a standard grading system as most on here would be in the top band.

Regards Dave
    Thanks for that - not the picture that came to mind when I read it!!

Never heard of it before, but as Dave says it is probably just a marketing ploy to persuade people to pay extra. I doubt that there are many homes on this site that would not be at least 'gold' on some of these sites, if not higher.

Andrena

Mark, I hope that you didn't pay more for your park tickets than the great prices on the OV site?

Andrena

Welcome Mark to OV forum . Ask as many questions as you like I would be very surprised if one of us doesn't know the answer.
    Visiting Florida for the very first time wil be a very memorable experience.
    Barbara

Hi Mark, welcome to the forum. If you have any questions about your trip I'm sure they can be answered here. You must be really excited about your trip - I'm sure you will love it!
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    Thanks for that - not the picture that came to mind when I read it!!
    Come to think of they may just have painted the villa with gold paint.

Now where did I put that can of Platinium paint.[]

Dave
    Dave Lewis