Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Angela

Florida Expert
    Happy Christmas to everyone - hope Santa bought, if you were on the 'good' list, everything you wished for; and a fabulous new year too [cheers]

I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas, I wish you all the best for 2012

Happy New Year to all

So funny that photo !
    Best wishes everyone for a happy, healthy & prosperous 2012 hopefully with lots of bookings!
    Pam & Jeanette

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mexico View Post
    Merry Christmas and happy new year everybody! Thank you for all the advice and for somewhere to escape to when things aren't so good! This week my family have suffered the sudden terrible loss of a family member, so can't wait to say goodbye to this year but it's so nice to come onto the forum and read happy times! Thank you
    Pauline
    Somewhat belatedly as I've been in Florida but just wanted to say Pauline, sorry for your sudden loss and hope the New Year brings better things to you. No loved one can ever be replace or forgotten and I hope this years brings you peace and the chance to bring back memories of happy times with them.

To Pauline and everybody , wishing you a Happy, peaceful and healthy New Year to you and your families"...... a bit of prosperity never goes amiss too
    Babblin Boo