Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please can anyone advise on the cheapest site to book a disney hotel for xmas 2012

Florida Newbie

Please can anyone advise on the cheapest site to book a disney hotel for xmas 2012

Have looked at Disney direct but seemed very expensive.
    We have booked a villa in Windsor Hills from 16th Dec 2012 till The 8th Jan, but would like to experience a disney hotel for christmas day.
    Last edited by seysey; 15-12-2011 at 16:18.

This site is really for people who have decided that they don't want to spend their time in one small room when they can have a whole villa with a private pool to themselves.

The good news is that it's only the same cost as a single average Disney room.

On another note Disney are an extremely professional company that extract a lot of money from their guests. They have a product that people want and they do not undersell it. They sometimes add 'free' extras to a room, rarely discount, and only do this in slow periods.

Christmas and Easter are the two times of the year when the Disney parks will close their gates as they are full to capacity. Bearing all this in mind the chances of finding a Disney hotel discounted for Christmas 2012 are much the same as expecting it to snow all day (for real) while you are there.

Regards Dave
    Last edited by DaveL; 15-12-2011 at 18:54.
    Dave Lewis

Florida Newbie
    If you look at dvc on the rent points board you can rent a deluxe studio for what Disney charge forValue. We have done this and stayed at animal kingdom lodge kidani. For 1 week for less than we would have paid for pop century.then go on to villa for the rest of the vacation this time we will b staying 1 week at akl the 3 weeks at a villa Thanx to mousesavers

Don't know how to do link but just go on and they have a link. (links to these sites are not allowed)
    Last edited by Lynn0756; 17-12-2011 at 08:04.

Florida Newbie
    Sorry never knew that, but have booked a villa in Windsor hills for 23 nights December 2012, but fancied disney hotel for 24th & 25th Dec for the 2 nights.

Florida Newbie
    Thank You

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    This site is really for people who have decided that they don't want to spend there time in one small room when they can have a whole villa with a private pool to themselves.
    So disappointing that a new member is welcomed to the forums with a comment like that.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Oh dear, let's not start that old one again please

Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    So disappointing that a new member is welcomed to the forums with a comment like that.

I am sure you will enjoy the villa and all the space you have, and it would be nice for you to experience a couple of nights at one of the Disney Hotels. I would not know where to look other than their own site. Enjoy your vacation as you have a nice long stretch to experience all the attractions Orlando and beyond has to offer.

Good luck with trying to get a booking.

Your original post, which has now been edited, seemed to suggest that your were looking for a long discounted stay at a Disney hotel over Christmas. So I was trying to help by pointing out this would not be the best site to find that information.

As a villa owner we have stayed at our villa over Christmas but also booked into a number of Disney Hotels so that the whole family could be waited on for a few days. We knew that we would be paying nearly $500 per night but it was a choice we made, you can of course find cheaper rooms.

However Disney can fill all their rooms many times over during this period and just like the airlines do not offer reduced rates when they are not needed.

If you have any other questions about your planned holiday then please feel free to post them.

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

I have stayed in a Disney hotel for a few days many time.I have enjoyed the experience. I would not like to stay in a Disney hotel or any other hotel for the whole of my Florida holiday.
    I hope you find a hotel you like and have a wonderful time.
    Barbara