Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 330 airbus from manchester

We're flying out on Wednesday with Virgin from Manchester but it's still showing as the 747-400 on the website.
    Tonish

Gold 5 Star Member
    There are 2 flights - VS75 is the Airbus and VS73 is the 744.

THe later flight is the Jumbo

We flew on the new airbus PE and what an improvement. No food is perfect but we had plenty of room and the entertainment was just fine...

Florida Chatterbox
    The downside was that the flight seemed to take so much longer!
    Hazel.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrigan View Post
    The downside was that the flight seemed to take so much longer!
    Hazel.
    I agree Hazel I thought exactly the same. Maybe not that much longer. But I was more than ready when we finally landed at Orlando..
    Barbara

Florida Chatterbox
    We are flying out from Manchester on VS075 Economy and have seats in 64 H/K which are window seats, i am a bit concerned now after looking at the seating plan that 64K doesnt actually have a window?, might seem like a stupid question but does anyone know? Also, we have upgraded to PE coming back and still cant reserve the seats on the 'Manage Booking' on VA website has anyone else come across this?

Thanks
    Angela

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaB View Post
    We are flying out from Manchester on VS075 Economy and have seats in 64 H/K which are window seats, i am a bit concerned now after looking at the seating plan that 64K doesnt actually have a window?, might seem like a stupid question but does anyone know? Also, we have upgraded to PE coming back and still cant reserve the seats on the 'Manage Booking' on VA website has anyone else come across this?

Thanks
    Don't know about a window as the seat plan does not show any windows but I'd be surprised if 64K doesn't have a window. 64H is the isle.

If you cannot pick your seats on "Manage Booking" it will be due to the fact that only a proportion of the seats are available to pre-book and if they are all gone you have to wait for the on-line check in to open 24 hours before departure. We experienced this in November and when we checked in Virgin had already assigned us seats which fortunately were acceptable to us.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaB View Post

Thanks
    I'm not familiar with Virgin's seating but I see that Seatguru gives quite a poor review of 64 H/K.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    I'm not familiar with Virgin's seating but I see that Seatguru gives quite a poor review of 64 H/K.
    Im sure i read a review on there that gave those seats a good review, though i have been on a few review sites now. Ill check it again... though at the end of the day i dont mind the flight going, so dont mind where i sit.

Thanks Laurel... i have just read on VA site about releasing more seats on on line check in, so i will just do that. Did you fly PE too? was there much more difference from Economy?

Thanks
    Angela