Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World of Orchids

Florida Expert
    I drove past it every day as it's close to our villa never thought to go in, maybe next time
    benfilo

Florida Chatterbox
    Is it still open? Our villa is not far from there either, we went passed a few times and it looked closed.

It's a pity I wanted to take my in-laws when they visit next year my mother-in-law would love it.

Florida Newbie
    We went there a number of years ago, as you say the flowers were impressive, but to be honest it is a little tatty. The lasting impression I have is of a poor parrot who had lost most of it's feathers looking very sad a miserable, I felt this urge to take him home.

Paul.

I admire the lady who owns this -she will not sell out to developers at any price, because of her love of her job -so go and visit, and keep it going!!

Florida Savvy
    This place looked like it took a battering from the hurricanes in 2004 and I presumed it had closed down as it looks deserted!

It's quite close to our villa too. We passed it several times on our short-cut thru to the 192, but it always looks closed. How nice that the owner is sticking it out though and not selling up to the developers, good luck to her! [lucky]
    Will pay her a visit on our next trip.
    Pam & Jeanette

As has been said, it looks closed when we have driven by, however I didn't know the history so will pop in when we are next over. I love orchids too such a beautiful flower.
    Karen Scott