Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: looking for a villa to rent

Florida Newbie

looking for a villa to rent

We are looking for a villa to rent from 12/23 to 1/1 for 9 persons.We don't care about the distance from disney but we are looking for price that is not over 700$.thanks
    Last edited by CERICROWLEY; 05-12-2011 at 05:18.

Owners cannot respond to you through the Forum - you have to make an enquiry through the links at the top of this page.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    As Carol has said owners can not reply through the forum, but I would be very surprised if you did get any replies at $700 for 9 nights. You are hoping to pay less than $9 each per night, I doubt the cheapest motel would be available at this price, at any time of year let alone over Christmas and New Year.
    Christine

You might have to stretch your budget a little as that is very cheap. I doubt many owners would be able to offer a great standard and service at that price. Good luck with the search and post an enquiry on one of the sites above, that should get the owners to send replies direct to you.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

I agree with the previous posters that you would need to be prepared to pay more than that to ensure that 1. the villa will be of a reasonable standard and 2. that it will not be in foreclosure when you arrive. Really you need to be realistic and realise that villas are expensive to keep up and villa owners are not there to subsidise people's vacations. They offer a lovely home at a decent price and what you want to pay is not a decent price.

Andrena

Florida Savvy
    Not a chance!
    Parrothead

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    This topic was started early Dec so I'm sure he's been and gone by now...
    Sandra